Uudet työpaikat sähköpostiisi
ROAL Oy is a joint venture of Associated British Foods PLC (UK) and Altia Corporation and it is a leading company in the enzymes business worldwide. We are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and industrial enzymes businesses. Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and our customers value these highly. Our factory in Finland is located in Rajamäki, Nurmijärvi. We currently employ approximately 170 enzyme professionals in different fields. More information about us: www.roal.fi
We are looking for a
If you apply successfully for this job, you will join us at an exciting time. With fantastic growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years.
As Plant Controller your key responsibilities will be
• Plant controlling
• Product costing
• Operation performance and cost analysis and monthly reporting, root-cause analysis
• Ad-Hoc analysis
• Developing reporting
• CAPEX (capital expenditure) process control
• Business case calculations and modelling
• Budgeting and financial forecast
Your required qualifications and key skills are
• Suitable degree in Finance or in Industrial Engineering and Management
• 3-5 years of work experience in the area of manufacturing controlling preferred
• Solid IT-skills: advanced Excel, SAP FI/CO knowledge is a must, QlikView experience is seen as an advantage
• Good communication skills, proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent analytical skills and orientation detail
• Ability to work independently with minimum guidance
• Fluent in Finnish and English, written and oral
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity with a permanent contract in a fast-growing leading company in the enzyme industry. Our international working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally. You will find a progressive team-oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility. The position is permanent and located in Rajamäki, Finland. Do we have your attention?
For more information, please contact MPS Consultants Heidi Palo on Tue 21.2. at 12–13 pm, or Johanna Leskinen on Wed 1.3. at 10-11 am, tel. +358 20 746 9400. Please fill out the application form in English and attach your CV with expected salary at uratori.mps.fi/en by 5th March 2017.