Uudet työpaikat sähköpostiisi
Service Designer (Deloitte Dig...
Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte, a global, full-service creative digital consultancy that combines serious creative chops with trusted business sense. With our unique blend of strategy, creative, and technology, we build beautiful digital experiences for the world’s leading brands. Our work is in your pocket. It’s on your screens. And it’s making lives fun, easier and so much more connected.
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. Deloitte Digital is committed to helping clients unlock the business value of emerging technologies. They can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we’ve got what it takes to bring a new vision into life with digital. We do this by providing our clients a full suite of digital services, covering, service design, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation. With 27 studios spread across the globe and more than 6000 persons strong, we shape the future of the world’s most iconic companies and products.
Service Designer (Deloitte Digital - Helsinki)
We are looking for a Service Designer with background in a digital agency to strengthen our local studio in Helsinki.
We think you
• Want to be a part of a world that’s changing. And do great things with it.
• Are a hands-on service design expert with 2-5 years of relevant experience of complex service design projects and developing end-to-end services.
• Have background in creating digital services and digital strategies in digital agency.
• Enjoy continuously developing skills, knowledge, and insight on latest research and work on service design.
• Have in-depth experience in service design methods and tools, including qualitative user research, workshop planning and facilitating, ideating, concepting and prototyping.
• Are used to developing personas, scenarios, user journeys, customer experience maps, blueprints and concept descriptions.
• Are strategic thinker and have an understanding how user research should be applied to solving a number of challenges.
• Understand the potential of multidisciplinary teams, including data analysts, lean and human capital experts, UX/UI designers, visual designers, front-end developers, other business and technology experts.
• Have a great eye for design, visuals, and aesthetics.
• Have good communication skills (written and spoken) in English and fluent in Finnish.
• Have relevant educational MA background.
Grow with us!
At Deloitte Digital, you get to grow together with our dynamic and innovative team. You have the possibility to work in multi-disciplinary experts from various fields and to network in Finland, Nordics and all over the world. We support you in your career path and offer you possibilities to develop yourself. For us, it is important to engage with our customers and each other.
Got what it takes? Then wait no more and submit us your application and portfolio and we will be in touch. For further information, please be in touch with Mikko Räty (+358 50 330 8466).
While waiting, you can discover more about us on our websites www.deloittedigital.fi / www.mobiento.com / www.deloitte.fi as well as take a peak at our everyday life via @DeloitteFinland on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. You can read our employee’s stories and experiences here www.deloitte.com/fi/careers.