Are you Accenture's future SAP Logistics talent?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
As SAP Logistics Consultant, you will be working in providing application services, including solution design, configuration, testing and deployment activities at our clients. You have experience with SAP Supply Chain Management aspects across the inbound logistics, manufacturing, and outbound logistics processes. You have been in roles as trusted advisor for clients with ability to advocate for leading practices in subject matter, which is key for our client's success in being high performers.
- Documented SAP Supply Chain Execution experience with one or more of the following processes: Procurement, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Order fulfillment, Shipping and Transportation
- Hands-on experience with Supply Chain configuration, and process standardization/optimization
- SAP Certification will be an advantage
- SAP S/4HANA experience will be an advantage
- Able to assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution
- Solid understanding of the customization and able to provide guidance to technical teams, and manage the solution delivery
- Experience in reviewing functional and technical designs
- Capable of planning and executing tests including generating test data and scripts
- Documented project experience in at least one full-project lifecycle
- You have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills both in Finnish and in English
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
- You have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and a letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application!
Note that we are interviewing candidates already during the application period!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity