Are you Accenture's new SAP Finance Consultant?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
As SAP Finance professional, you will design, build, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals and requirements. Experience in SAP S/4HANA On-premise for Finance - roadmap, upgrade, migrations and project support is appreciated. Furthermore, advising and advocating leading practices in subject matter, which is key for our client's success in being high performers.
- Documented SAP Finance experience
- SAP S/4HANA experience will be an advantage
- SAP Certification will be an advantage
- Capable of assessing current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution. Experienced with analyzing the finance processes in an organization and design its processes and systems based on processes and functionality.
- Plan and execute performance related tests as needed and should able to generate test data for various regression and formal test scenarios
- Documented project experience in at least one full-project lifecycle
- Proven ability to assess the business model and its integration with technology
- Experience in creating functional designs
- Research, gather and synthesize information
- Ability to travel
- You have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills both in Finnish and in English
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
- You have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and a letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application!
Note that we are interviewing candidates already during the application period!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity